The Licking County Thunder was founded in July of 2016 by Director Jeff Jones...a retired teacher and coach with 30+ years of experience. Our mission is to improve each individuals skill level and knowledge of the game in a fun, but competitive atmosphere! The Thunder is an organization fielding age specific teams beginning at the 9U level through 16U based on player/coach availability. Along with being competitive on the field, we promote good sportsmanship in a family atmosphere! We are always looking for versatile, motivated young ladies to join our teams!
Think you’ve got what it takes? We’d love to meet you!
We are firm believers that WE>me!!
1) If you were BORN in 2014 (9U): Contact Coach Francis Kvintus 740-644-8781
2) If you were BORN in 2013 (10U): Contact Coach Francis Kvintus 740-644-8781
3) If you were born in 2012 (11U): Contact Coach Gil Buena
4) If you were BORN in 2011 (12U): Contact Coach Todd Hoffman 614-746-1179
5) If you were BORN in 2010 (13U): Contact Coach Marc Skory 216-210-8388
6) If you were BORN in 2009 (14U): Contact Coach Jerry Spears 740-973-2844
7) If you were BORN in 2008 (15U): Contact Coach Homer Woody 740-644-7438
8) If you were BORN in 2007 (16U): Contact Coach Maribeth Jones 740-281-4093 or
9) If you were BORN in 2005 or 2006 (17U): Contact Rich Bartley 614-323-0295 or
**The '07 (Jones) team will hold tryouts Saturday, August 19th at 5 pm
at Lakewood High School Fields, 9370 Lancer Rd. SE, Hebron, OH 43025.
**The '08 (Woody) team will hold tryouts on Saturday, August 12th from Noon-3 pm
and Tuesday, August 15th from 6-8 pm at Utica High School Fields, 260 N Jefferson St, Utica, OH.
**The '09 (Spears) and '14 (Kvintus) teams will hold tryouts August 1 & 3 from 6-8 pm
at Granville Christian School, 1820 Newark Granville Rd., Granville, OH .
**The '11 (Hoffman) team will hold tryouts Friday, August 4 from 6-8 pm and Sunday August 6 from 2 - 4 pm at Mound City Little League, 200 S. 2nd St. Newark OH.
**The '12 (Morlan) and '13 (Kvintus) will hold tryouts July 31st and August 2nd at 6 pm at Lamb Park, 350 Pittsburgh Ave., Mt. Vernon, OH.